As one of the region’s most-read publications since its launch in 2004, Buffalo Rising’s diverse editorial team delivers a wide range of relevant content to our readers as it unfolds in real-time. An independently owned and operated digital publication, Buffalo Rising provides editorial and critical reviews on all topics that relate to Buffalo, NY.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards others viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
We will not tolerate hate speech of any kind. We define hate speech as anything where the primary purpose is to attack, threaten, incite violence or dehumanize anyone based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, or immigration status.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We reserve the right to ban members if these guidelines are not adhered to.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, questions, or issues about our online community.