You’ve heard about all of the new businesses on Hertel. Now it’s time to Eat, Drink, & Shop along the Avenue during the 2022 Hertel Holiday Walk. The Walk takes place this coming Friday and Saturday, December 2nd and 3rd.
All of your favorite shops, as well as numerous new ones, will be participating in the Walk.
“This annual family friendly event is a wonderful time to spend with family, catch up with old friends, and support local business,” said Councilman Joel Feroleto. “The 2022 holiday season will be a magical one for Hertel, and all of North Buffalo.”
The event, sponsored by the Hertel Business Association, will feature:
- Cocoa for the kids, sponsored by Dash’s Market
- 35′ Tree Lighting sponsored by Councilman Joel Feroleto
- Christmas Carols sung by the Buffalo Seminary “Semachords”
- Shopping, food, drink, and Holiday Cheer!
- Visits from Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus
- The lighting of The Monocle on Friday at 5:30pm (1235 Hertel)
- Music and a special surprise will be provided by Jeff Toy of Toy Brow Entertainment
- Santa’s Mailbox will be set up near the tree – children can drop off their letters until Christmas Day, before they are delivered to the North Pole
Don’t miss out on this splendid holiday affair that takes place along Hertel Avenue. Hertel will be closed off from Saranac to North Park from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
Participating businesses along the Avenue will be open from 5pm to pm on Friday and until 7pm on Saturday.