When CleverMethod chose to downsize to smaller space – a transition to remote working – a prized waterfront office environment freed up at 301 Ohio Street. The 8400 square feet of offices, with contemporary loft finishes, and roll-up doors to patio and dock, is quite a stunner. Not to mention the proximity to numerous amenities, including a new beach club that is being built on the grounds (see here), adjacent to the offices.
Over the years, Ohio Street has become an impressive corridor, linking the Inner and Outer Harbors. With new street infrastructure, a variety of restaurant options, breweries, distilleries, etc., and close proximity to numerous park settings, the location continues to amass plenty of attractions. Not to mention being conveniently situated near Canalside and The Cobblestone District.
As of late, there has been a lot of hype surrounding the availability of the former CleverMethod offices, with showings and open houses to demonstrate the impressive nature of the expansive corporate settings. Property highlights include:
- 8,384 square foot new build-out, contemporary loft finishes throughout
- On Buffalo River, directly across from RiverWorks
- First floor, unobstructed views with patio, roll-up doors, dock and kayak launch!
- 22 private glass fronted offices
- Large open floor plan for cubicles, flexible workspaces, and team areas
- Three conference rooms, kitchenette, and photo studio area
- On site parking included
- Contents are negotiable — conference tables, chairs, desks, cubicles, TV’s and more
- Ideal space for creative, tech, legal… or any office user looking for a unique environment
“It’s truly a gorgeous space, with nothing else quite like it in the area,” said listing agent Paula Blanchard (HANNA Commercial Real Estate), who is co-listing the offices with partner Joe Deck.
Get connected: Loopnet