1395 Clinton, currently on the market for $349,900, was once home to Market Side Business Center – the name alone tells us just how close to the NFFT the building is. Formerly, a building of this nature, located along Clinton Street, probably did not offer up a heck of a lot of potential. Hence the hodge-podge assemblage of dated office cubicles within the building. But a building like this, in this day and age, is ripe for the taking, especially for someone who is willing to open it back up into a more fulfilling space. And the listing price appears to be right, as any buyer should be able to afford to work with the building’s innate potential, including loading doors and mushroom support columns.
1395 Clinton is in relatively close proximity to Wiechec’s Lounge, The Buffalo Curling Club, and Buffalo FilmWorks. It’s also not far from Kaisertown, Seneca Bluffs Natural Habitat Park (at the Buffalo River), and even Larkinville. This is an up and coming part of the city, that has got loads of potential.
- Solid Brick Bldg. Approximately 10,400 Sq. Ft.
- Located in the Clinton Bailey Market area
- Three Floors – Includes Office, Production area, Storage/ Distribution, Warehouse, Retail
- Two over head doors 8×10, 10×10 Former dock on the front of the Bldg.
- Central location. Minutes to Downtown Buffalo, Access to Thruway
- Parking – 5 Spaces and On-Street
- 4 Newer Furnaces: Gas Forced Air
- All New Electric 3 Phase 120/208 volts
- New Hot Water Tanks
- All New LED Lighting
- Security System
- Current Certificate of Occupancy
- Property has One Tenant Month to Month
- This Property is Perfect for an Owner User or Multiple Tenants
- Perfect for a Brewery, Warehouse Distribution, Offices
- 14 feet ceilings in Garage / Warehouse area
Get connected: Hanna Commercial Real Estate