It was back in December of 2015 that we posted about a potential development project at 2280 Niagara Street. The building – Terminal A, the site of the world’s first Bulk Power Transmission Receiving Station – was going to be transformed into Tesla City, a three-phase three-year project to turn Terminal A into an interactive museum complex including a Tesla-themed brewery and beer garden restaurant.
Of course that project never came to fruition, and ever since the structure has been sitting vacant. Hastings Cohn has now listed the 9000 sq. ft. building for $150,000.
- Located in Buffalo’s Riverside neighborhood, directly off NYS I-190
- Brick construction with concrete floors, 20′ ceilings and openings for overhead doors and windows
- Rooftop views of the Niagara River and Downtown Buffalo
- Excellent visibility from thruway with opportunity for business exposure or advertising revenue
- On-site parking
- Historic Tax Credits may be available
- Seller may hold mortgage
Building Size: 9000 sq. ft.
Lot Size: 80 x 204
It’s also an opportunity to own a piece of Buffalo history, as this is widely known as Tesla’s Terminal A building. Bringing the building back to life would also go a long way towards establishing and securing The Tesla Heritage Corridor.
Get connected: 2280 Niagara Street, Buffalo New York 14217