Now that Buffalo has become somewhat of a travel destination city, there are more and more people plotting their courses to pay a visit. For that reason, Oxford Pennant has created a sweepstakes, where people living elsewhere can attempt to win a free, expenses paid visit, to the Queen City on The Lake.
Once again, Oxford Pennant is doing its part to spread the good word that Buffalo is back. Dave Horesh, partner at Oxford Pennant, feels that everyone should have a chance to visit Buffalo. He also feels that the best time to make an introduction is anytime before March 10, because everyone should come to know and love Buffalo during the winter.
“In an effort to do something exciting and different for Buffalo during an otherwise sleepy time of year, the team at Oxford Pennant is launching a sweepstakes. We’re giving away an all-expenses paid trip to Buffalo, but the winner has to visit before March 10, 2019. What good is a visit to Buffalo if people can’t see it during its most famous season?” – Dave Horesh
Win this incredible, life-changing sweepstakes and we’ll show you why Buffalo is the warmest cold city in America!
Following are the sweepstakes rules:
Entering the sweepstakes is simple – send your email address to warmestcoldcity.com.
- Round trip airfare for two from any airport in the domestic USA
- Two nights at Hotel Henry
- $500 gift card to Oxford Pennant
- $100 Lyft credit
- Gift cards to Ristorante Lombardo, Marble + Rye, 100 Acres, Ted’s, Swan Street Diner & Little Club Wine Bar
- Gift baskets from from Tommyrotter Distilling, City Wine Merchant, Picasso’s Pizza, and Daddy’s Plants
- Two passes to the Albright-Knox
- $150 cash so the winner can go ice skating, skiing, visit The Falls, etc.