A renaissance is not built solely on the shoulders of the big and powerful, it is the workings of the commoners of society, coming together and pushing small blocks up against the big ones to set a solid foundation for change.
In the midst of the new, vibrant and ever-expanding Buffalo, we find ourselves needing to know more about it! Who are we missing? Who is behind it? Who are the unsung heroes responsible for the rebirth of our great city.
Who do you know that has made a difference? We are calling on you to send us candidates for our upcoming series of interviews titled “Building Blocks”.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals or organizations that have withstood the test of time. The ones who have stayed true to their values in the slow times and have now pushed forth and flourished in the new.
- People who have initiated successful start ups in the areas of business, energy, arts, or education.
- People who have given their free time to the betterment of our community.
- People who have created better situations for their fellow Buffalonians.
- Basically, anyone that you think deserves a mention in the progress of our great city.
Please email us at email@example.com subject line “Building Blocks” with any recommendations, along with any contact information you might have.
It’s time that the foundation of our rebirth, big or little, be recognized and appreciated for their efforts.