What would winter be without a Groundhog Day Celebration? After all, as much as we all love winter, it’s also nice to be able to look forward to spring.
Party with friends. Help Animals. Embrace Winter.
For six years running, a winter (and spring) loving group of Buffalonians has set out to celebrate Buffalo Groundhog Day – a party with proceeds that benefit local animal charities. Here’s the lowdown of this Larkinville shindig:
$20 Presale or $25 at the door gets you:
- Admission to Buffalo Groundhog Day Event
- Three drink tickets to be used at Flying Bison Brewing Company or Buffalo Distilling Co.
- Access to the heated Rosina Food Products, Inc. Party Tent
- Live music from five local bands
- An animal demonstration from Hawk Creek Wildlife Center Inc
- Access to the area’s best food trucks
- A winter weather prediction from Buffalo’s only weatherhog duo, Buffalo Bert and Buffalo Mack! (100% accuracy rate on predictions)
- Donation to a worthy animal organization
- First 100 tickets sold receive a limited edition Buffalo Groundhog Day glass
Since first setting out to celebrate Buffalo winters, the coming of spring, animals, and beer, Buffalo Groundhog Day – a 501(c)3 – has managed to raise over $10,000 for local animal charities.
This is Buffalo – we fear nothing, we celebrate everything.
For more information visit BuffaloGroundhogDay.com
Saturday, January 26, 2019
12 PM – 6 PM
The party is presented by Hall, Ricketts, Schuller & Gurbacki, P.C.
Photos courtesy Buffalo Groundhog Day