The countdown has begun. It’s prime time to partake in an epic, fun-filled 007 New Year’s Affair, brought to you by Buffalo Rising and The Terrace in Delaware Park.
This year we’re lighting up two floors of Delaware Park’s historic casino with a James Bond-themed party – a very fitting way to end 2018, while ringing in another sensational year for the city that we love.
Attendees can expect to come across Bond-style body art, 007-themed tunes (played live) throughout the night, some serious spreads of food, as well as liquidacious delights, casino games, and an outdoor heated patio, with a central fire pit, overlooking Olmsted’s icy Gala Waters.
“We’re ringing in the new year at one of Buffalo’s most historic landmarks,” said Mark Madden, who is creating the video screen backdrops, and painting the Bond characters. “After seeing DJ Milk last night, hyping the whole KeyBank Center up, I can’t wait to see what he has in store for The Terrace on New Year’s Eve!”
It’ been years since Buffalo Rising has embarked upon a New Year’s event of this nature. An evening at The Terrace was the perfect excuse to get the ball rolling… err, dropping in 2019.
Guests to this year’s event can expect to find…
- Cars by West Herr Jaguar
- J Vineyard & Winery’s sparkling wine
- Step & repeat
- Free mini-casino sponsored by Reeds Jewelers / Jenss Décor, with Roulette and Blackjack
- New heated patio
- Buffalo-based “Jazz Noir” quartet, Carina and the Six String Preacher
- Drew Azzinaro and Rahyn Eamon from Lady Lush and The Vinyls
- DJ MILK and DJ V3rdgo
- Shaken (not stirred) martinis from the ice luge
- Roaming characters by Lisa Peacers
The Menu by Chef Bruce Wieszala will feature:
- Artisan cheeses/ Charcuterie/ Vegetable Antipasti/ Meatballs Agrodolce
- Spicy Shrimp Cocktail / Caviar, Blini, Crème Fraîche
- Lobster Campanelle – white wine, garlic, fresh herbs, wild mushrooms, pecorino
- Tenderloin au Poivre – horseradish whipped potatoes, haricots verts
- Smoked Duck Breast – preserved cherries, roasted pear salad, grain mustard
- Roasted Heirloom Carrots – star anise, smoked pistachio butter, herb ricotta, honey
- And assorted champagne truffles
A NEW YEAR’S EVE 007 AFFAIR
Presented by Buffalo Rising and The Terrace at Delaware Park
December 31, 2018 from 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
199 Lincoln Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14222
8:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Drew Azzinaro and Rahyn Eamon from Lady Lush and The Vinyls
Carina and the Six String Preacher (Lower Level)
11:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
DJ MILK & DJ V3rdgo
Mini-casino sponsored by Reeds Jewelers/Jenss Décor
Roaming characters by Lisa Peacers
Champagne Tasting with J Vineyards & Winery
West Herr Jaguar on-site with their latest models
$110/PERSON // $198/COUPLE
All photos will be posted to our Facebook event page for you to save and share