A great investment opportunity has surfaced at 2189 and 2200 Seneca Street, directly across from the significant development of Shea’s Seneca. The corner building boasts 5900 sq. ft. (2950 sq. ft. per floor), and is for sale for $395K. Situated a couple of blocks away from Cazenovia Park, and in the heart of Seneca Street (experiencing a significant rebirth), we’re looking at a chance to be a part of the rebuilding of this historic corridor.
The building features:
- 2950 sq. ft. retail/office first floor
- Two 2 bedroom apartments and storage/office on 2nd floor
- Highly visible corner
- Apartments rented for $600 and $400 plus utilities
- Commercial tenant on a mo/mo low rent lease
- Roof is only 5 years old
- Commercial HVAC system is 4 years old
- Shea’s Seneca Theater building is directly across street and undergoing multimillion dollar rehab
- Building Lot Size: 60 x 69
- Vacant lot across street included in sale – 34 x 120
If this building was purchased by someone with the right vision, it would be a huge win for the neighborhood. Seneca Street is home to numerous restaurants, mom-n-pop shops, and plenty of striking buildings. While the renaissance of the street is underway, there are still a number of investment opportunities at hand.