For the first time ever, Larkinville is throwing a Block Party and Fall Festival. After all, the district is becoming a bustling neighborhood of sorts, by constantly attracting new tenants to the ever-popular site. So it was only a matter of time before all of the businesses got together to throw a block party, featuring activities that include a vendor market, live music, alpacas, a mural painting, food trucks, kid-friendly activities, lawn games, and a vintage care show.
The neighborly businesses throwing the big street party (Seneca Street will be closed to traffic) are Larkin Square (including the Filling Station), Hydraulic Hearth, Swan Street Diner, Buffalo Distilling Co., Flying Bison Brewing Co., Eckl’s, and Kornerstone Café. Adding to the zestful affair are the following market vendors:
Bkindcity, Pretty and Grit, Wildcrafters, Buffalo Barrel + Brine, Duke’s Donuts, Zandra, Kitch, Park Edge Sweet Shoppe, West Gate Co., Rusterior, Mazurek’s Bakery, Kat’s Closet, Joyful Energy Jewelry, Linwood Candle Co., The Flower Stand, Peg’s Hardware, Buffalo Made Co., 1801 handcrafted, Alpine Made, SunRae Jewelry, Shauna Louise Graphics, Revolution Gallery, Graetz Stained Glass, Pet Connection Programs (Marilla, NY), Kettle Corn, Pet Wants WNY, Phoenix Rising Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Stuff Guys Like, New Ruins Apparel, West Side Stitchery, Traveling Growler, Wandering Threads, LaCott Fine Art, J. Savage Goods, Buffalo Seamery, Good Company, Cipshopbflo, Shop Peppermint, winners from Ignite Buffalo, Mapleview Alpacas, Queen B Lettering, Jeca Energy Bar Company, Baby Blue Bird Jewelry, Blue Table Chocolates, Tom Burns Photography, and Casa Azul.
Collectively, the regional vendor participants offer an incredible cross-section of artisanal and craft products from the Greater Buffalo region that you will never find at one setting again. Plus, many of the vendors are representing seasonal wares that go hand-in-hand with the cooler months ahead.
- Larkin Square: Outdoor bar open, live music by John and Mary and the Valkyries from 1:30 – 3:30pm, children’s activities, Mapleview Alpacas
- Hydraulic Hearth: Welcoming Wayno’s BBQ (serving from noon – sell out), live music by Tony Rhodes Trio from 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Kornerstone Café: Live music from noon – 3pm by Ron LoCurto & Ang Ziegler
- Eckl’s: Live music by Tim Hogan from 2pm – 4pm
- Flying Bison: Taproom open with music by Kickstart Rumble from 3pm – 6pm
- Buffalo Distilling: Taproom open, barrel races at 3pm on the Seneca Lawn, live music from 6pm – 10pm by Randle & The Late Night Scandals
- Vendor Market: More than 45 vendors along Seneca St. from noon – 5pm, plus vintage car display, live mural painting and food trucks
- Lawn Games: Croquet, corn-hole, barrel races and more in the lawn on Seneca Street
Larkinville Block Party and Free Fall Festival
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Noon – 5pm
Seneca Street will be closed from Swan Street to Buffalo Distilling
Larkin Square programming is presented by KeyBank & sponsored by Independent Health
Parking will be available in the lots along Exchange Street, with $5 preferred parking in the ramp adjacent to Larkin Square. The Larkinville Block Party is rain or shine.
Click here for additional details