Canalside is getting into the spirt of fall with a brand new event – Buffalo’s Own Oktoberfest. This autumnal event series is set to kick off on Saturday, September 22 with a buffalo-shaped hay maze, hay rides, and a pumpkin patch. Typically WNYers have to head to the outskirts of town to find these sorts of fall-centric activities. Now, Buffalo residents will only have to go so far as Canalside, to partake in their favorite seasonal activities.
As the cool weather sets in, the leaves begin to turn, and signs of Halloween pop up all around us, we find ourselves looking forward to one of the most beautiful times of year. Everyone loves fall – especially after the hot summer that we just experienced. Now, we can turn our thoughts to pumpkin pie, hot apple cider, and goat yoga! Then there are the various other Canalside autumn activities to look forward to, every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 8pm (through October 14). Here’s the line-up of family friendly activities:
- Saturday, September 22: Buffalo shaped Hay Maze, Hay Rides, and a Pumpkin Patch
- Sunday, September 23: Bring a canned good to donate to the Food Bank of WNY and gain FREE Admission to the Buffalo Hay Maze
- Saturday, September 29: Traditional Oktoberfest Celebration (21+ in Honda VIP Tent)
- Sunday, September 30: Goat Yoga! (sold out)
- Saturday, October 6: Children’s Festival featuring children’s crafts, activities, programming, fitness, and a hay maze with your favorite characters
- Sunday, October 7: Weekly Featured Activities
- Saturday, October 13: Holiday Valley Rail Jam from 1:00-4:00PM, Admar Pumpkin Drop at 6:00PM
- Sunday, October 14: Weekly Featured Activities
Buffalo’s Own Oktoberfest is sponsored by Holimont, Mayer Brothers, and ADMAR Construction Equipment & Supplies. Visit CanalsideBuffalo.com for details.