Earl Ketry has purchased a grain elevator complex adjacent to RiverWorks. Ketry RE LLC purchased the remaining portions of the Agway Elevator complex at 323-339 Granson Street today for $1.8 million. 339 Ganson Group LLC was the seller. It is south of RiverWorks and adjacent to the GLF Elevator ruins that have been repurposed as a beer garden and zip lining facility.
From Reconsidering Concrete Atlantis: Buffalo Grain Elevators:
Elevator C was built in 1936 together with a two-story warehouse and a railroad loading shed. The erection of Elevator A in 1941 was the final phase of elevator construction. Elevator A is very easy to identify, with two tall workhouses on either end of the elevator. The last addition to the east of the main mill was the pellet mill built in 1961. In 1964, GLF merged with the Eastern Farmer Exchange and the new company was named Agway Inc. The plant stopped working in 1974.