Chalkfest, one of downtown’s highly anticipated annual events, is heading to Buffalo RiverWorks in September.
“The folks at Buffalo Riverworks heard about our troubles and offered to step in and not only save the Chalkfest, but add to it in some amazing ways!” – Chalkfest Buffalo and Art Show
There are a number of upsides to making the move, including:
- Being able to hold the event rain or shine
- Increasing the number of chalk artists – indoor and outdoor
- The ability to chalk floors… and walls!
- Artists can zip-line over their creations
- Room for 150 artist booths and 100+ chalk artists
Along with all of the art, there will also be plenty of other fun things going on, including Touch-A-Truck (for kids), live music, food and dessert vendors, and everything else that the RiverWorks complex offers up on a daily basis. Throw in the giant GLF grain silos (The 36 Pack) as an art venue, and we’re looking at a supersized Chalkfest that will blow people’s minds.
Stay tuned to all of the 2018 Chalkfest happenings by checking in with this Facebook page.
Chalkfest Buffalo (and Art Show) @ Buffalo RiverWorks | 359 Ganson Street, Buffalo, New York 14203 | September 22-23, 2018