As a compliment to their already popular Terminal Jazz series of musical events at the Buffalo Central Terminal, Three2Go Music and Three2Go Music Alliance has partnered with The Buffalo and Erie County Naval Park to create their new Party On The Fantail musical performance series of events.
Party On The Fantail will feature some of the most talented musicians from the Buffalo, and Southern Ontario regions, performing from the deck of the U.S.S. Little Rock. Starting on Tuesday, June 20th, these shows will take place every Tuesday evening, with one break for July 4th Holiday observance, through August 29th, from 6:00PM to 8:00PM. Admission to the performances is free for all attendees, and there will be limited seating for the shows. Food, and beverage options will also be available for purchase at every show.
Three2Go Alliance is also extending a special invitation to all Veterans across Western New York, and Canada to attend, and enjoy these free, public performances.
CEO or Three2Go Music, Ronald Walker said recently, “The Alliance does everything we can to support our Military, and our Veterans. That is really one of the primary focuses of the Alliance.”
The series kicks off next Tuesday with a Jack Civiletto, performing the music of Frank Sinatra, and other classics. Following shows will include a variety of genres including Rock, Country, R&B, Latin, and Jazz music.
The full line-up of shows:
- June 20th – Jack Civiletto – Classic Sinatra and More
- June 27th – Freightrain featuring Robert Parker with Special Guest Timothy Mitchum Jr. – Blues/Pop
- July 11th – Dark Horse Run – Country
- July 18th – Old School B-Boys with Special Guest Omeri Monroe – R&B
- July 25th – Joyce Wilson Nixon Blues – Classic Rock
- Featuring Tom Lorentz – Blues/Country/Pop
- August 1st – Wendell Rivera and Jim Bohm – Jazz and Latin Jazz
- August 8th – RouteTwo40 Ride – Country
- August 15th – Marsha McWilson – Classic R&B, R&R and Blues
- August 29th – Richie and Debbie Derwald Show Performance with Special Guest The Buffalo Dolls Show Performance
All shows are family friendly, and there is plenty of on the street, and parking lot parking available for the Naval Park, and Canalside area.
For more information on this and other Three2Go promotions, contact Three2Go Music at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (716) 310-6221. For information about the Naval Park, and events at the Naval Park, contact Paul Marzello at (716) 847-1773.