There’s nothing like learning a new artisan craft. The only problem is, where does one learn the art of upholstery, woodworking, or even glass blowing?
That’s where The Foundry comes in. What’s really neat about artisans that have studios at The Foundry, is that they are required to teach their skills to the public as part of their lease agreement. That means that all of the talented artisans are involved with teaching myriad classes pertaining to their skill sets. Now, how’s that for handy?
Check out the following workshops being offered during the month of June:
- Beginner Glass Blowing– Classes available June 1st, 8th & 10th
- Leatherworking – Make a leather wallet June 3rd or a Tote Bag June 10th
- Upholstery– Build and upholster a footstool June 10th
- Woodworking 101– June 12th
- Woodshop Safety Course– June 15th– Want to do some woodworking this summer? Take the Safety Course to gain access to The Foundry’s Woodshop. *please note* This class is not required to take other woodworking classes at The Foundry.
- Take the 2-part Speedy Cutting Board class June 8th & 10th
- Or take the full length Hardwood Cutting Board class June 22 & 29th
To check out the full list of classes, click here.
The Foundry · 298 Northampton St, Buffalo, NY 14208