This coming Sunday, (716) Food and Sport will be hosting its annual Masters Brunch. What makes this year so special is not only the 38-foot video screen, or the premium brunch buffet, it’s the swag, the special guests, the golf tips, and all the rest that will make you feel as if you’ve arrived in Augusta for the real deal. Guests to The Masters Brunch can look forward to:
- A premium brunch buffet highlighted by traditional favorites specialty cocktails
- Feature cocktail will be the ELIXR, named after the new OnCore pro golf ball
- Guests will receive a free ball with every ELIXR ordered
- Illuminated green bars
- 38-foot video screen
- Staff dressed in iconic green jackets and caddie outfits
- Representatives from Callaway and Taylor Made will be on hand providing club demos
- A Golf Galaxy pro will help guests with personalized instruction on improving golf grip, stance and swing. Golf Galaxy will also be conducting a hole-in-one putting contest
Not only will Buffalo’s very own OnCore Golf be stationed at the brunch, another Buffalo golf institution will also be on hand – Bunkers in Baghdad (BiB). The organization will be accepting club donations throughout the vent that will be delivered to US military service people throughout the world. To date, BiB has collected over 600K golf clubs for US troops.
2017 The Masters | Apr 6-9 |Augusta National | Augusta, Georgia | Purse: $10,000,000
Join (716) Food and Sport this Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 10am-2pm for The Masters Brunch: onebuf.co/Masters17
Reservations for the 2017 Masters Brunch are available online at 716FoodandSport.com.
(716) Food and Sport | 7 Scott Street | Buffalo, NY 14203 | (716) 855-4716