If you’re thinking that you’ve got to get out of the house tomorrow, and you’re looking for something to do that is a bit out of the ordinary, then we’ve got a fun anniversary bash that you might want to consider. Community Beer Works (CBW) is turning five. The independent craft brewery may still be relatively young in the grand scheme of the universe, but they are certainly growing up fast. The brewery recently announced that it would be opening a new 20bbl brewhouse and taproom in Buffalo (lead image), and a 3bbl brewhouse and taproom in Niagara Falls, NY.
On Saturday, April 22, CBW will be hosting a street party at its future digs. The community is invited to celebrate the five year anniversary, and the brewery’s latest accomplishments. The street party will feature bands, food, cocktails, wine, cider and great CBW beer.
Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door.
Your ticket for this (21 & older) event includes:
- 16 oz stainless steel 5th anniversary pint cup
- 1 glass of beer, wine, cider, or cocktail
Other street festival goodness featured:
- CBW’s special 5th anniversary beer – Any IPA, A special 5th anniversary beer which is a 5% ABV New England Style IPA hopped with Simcoe, Galaxy, and Amarillo
- Food from Lloyd Taco Trucks and Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs (not included in ticket price)
- First look at renderings and blueprints of the new breweries
- Live music from 12pm until 8pm featuring REGGIE CHILDS, Jacob Peter Band, GRAVY, FEVERBOX, The Skiffle Minstrels, First Ward, and The Commonheart
- Alpaca petting zoo by Kindred Kreek Alpaca Farm
- Cornhole, Kan Jam, and Ladderball games
- Dram Box serving up Cider, Wine, and Cocktails
- Delicious coffee from Tipico Coffee
- Contest and giveaways including tickets to Nickel City Con and more!
“Five years ago this April we sold our first official beers at a joint launch party at our *only two* accounts: Mr. Goodbar and Coles. Fast forward to 2017 and we’re working on two new breweries, new recipes, new plans. We’re expanding slowly and in a hurry… all at the same time. How did it all happen? Well, it was you. You went to your favorite bars and asked for CBW beer. You came to our events, you supported our causes, you invested in our company, and you gave us all the support and love a small company could ask for. Thank you! To show our appreciation for all that you’ve meant to us, we’d like to throw one hell of a party.” – CBW Founders
CBW 5th Anniversary Extravaganza and Huge Fun Party Time
Saturday, April 22, 2017
12 PM – 8 PM
Community Beer Works | 520 7th Street | Buffalo, NY (the brewery’s new location)
Lead image – Band – Commonheart from Pittsburgh