Author: Victoria Waleszczak
Buffalo Architecture Foundation (BAF) is presenting their Spring installment of 6Mbs on Thursday May 4th! 6Mbs is an informal and fun gathering featuring presentations by esteemed speakers from diverse cultural disciplines. Speakers present their building story through 18 images. The total time allotted for each slide is 20 seconds and, as the slide changes after 20 seconds, so does the related verbal content.
6 Minute Building Story: Thursday May 4th 6:00pm -9:00pm
This edition will be held at the newly renovated Hayes Hall, the home of the University at Buffalo School of Architecture & Planning, on the Main Street (South) Campus.
Your $5 entry fee gets you a free drink ticket and appetizers!
- Andrea Galyn, Owner of 24 Below Gallery and Cafe
- Brook D’Angelo, City of Niagara Falls
- Chris Siano, HES Properties
- Paul Lang, AIA LEED AP BD+C
- Dan Puff, Custom Laser Inc.
- Jessie Fisher, Preservation Buffalo Niagara
- Prish Moran, Sweet_ness 7 Cafe
- Mike Puma, Preservation Studios
- Ron Endle, Edward M. Cotter Fire Boat
- Andrew Delmonte, Nickle City Housing Cooperative
- Kevin McDonough, Lockport Historic Preservation Commission
- Heather Gring, Archivist at Burchfield Penney Art Center
For more information, visit our website: http://buffaloarchitecture.org/event/6-minute-building-stories-2/
Buffalo Architecture Foundation, Inc. (BAF) is a not-for-profit, public charity dedicated to inspiring the exploration and appreciation of architecture and how it shapes our lives. BAF’s mission is implemented through educational activities for school-aged children and public awareness events engaging citizens of all ages.
Want to get involved or support the programs? Visit this website.