Is your company looking to move into the heart of the city? Have you outgrown that old space? Do you want to relocate to a building that is surrounded by a vibrant mix of residential and commercial? Have you been waiting for the right opportunity to make a change?
If so, Ellicott Development Company has the perfect building, at the ideal location. 560 Delaware Avenue has been newly refurbished with new windows, a new facade, entryway and roof. It is located at a high profile intersection, directly across from the brand new Colter Bay – serving up the best steak sandwich in the city. Not only are there great views onto the historic Allentown District, the building is also right down the street from the thriving Medical Campus.
The city is hot. The time is now. Come be a part of the renaissance.
Following are the specs:
Upgrades of mechanical components of the building, elevators and restrooms have also been recently completed.
- 1st Floor – 2,226sf office/retail space, 2nd Floor – 2,605sf office space available
- Landlord will remodel-to-suit tenant requirements
- Private, gated on-site and street parking
- Close to Buffalo’s new Medical Campus
- Surrounded by restaurants, convenience stores, gas stations and drug stores
- Gross Rental Rate includes heat, daily janitorial services and routine maintenance
- Steps from NFTA Metro Rail and Bus Service
Get connected: Ellicott Development | 716-854-0060 | firstname.lastname@example.org