If you’re still out there shopping for holiday gifts, the window is starting to close. That said, we still have some handy dandy gift ideas heading your way.
One of the best gifts that you can buy a guy is a custom made dress shirt. It’s pretty easy to tell what guys are wearing custom shirts, and what guys are buying them off the rack. The only problem with custom shirts is that they can be expensive. Another issue is that the process can be long and drawn out.
Fortunately, we have Bureau.
Bureau is Buffalo’s answer to a boutique men’s made to measure clothing shop. Not only does the place look super sharp, the clothing is impeccable. Since opening three years ago, Bureau has continued to evolve, while staying true to its original mission.
Today, giving the gift of a custom shirt is as easy as purchasing a $115 Bureau card. That means that your guy gets to book his appointment for a fitting session. Then, the shirt is custom made specially for him. No more short sleeves or tight collars. Once a client is outfitted, his measurements are saved, which means that it’s super easy to buy his next gift.
- Book an appointment with the contact on the back of the reloadable Gift Card
- Shirting appointments take about 30-45 min – there are 15 measurements
- 100s of cloth, collar, button and cuff options.
- Price point for custom starts at $115
- 4-6 week turnaround time
- If the fit is perfect, Bureau saves your measurements and keeps on file for easy re-ordering and gifting options for family members distant or near
This is the perfect time to get the order process in motion. A made to measure shirt is such a thoughtful gift that any guy would appreciate. And once they know that there is a place that can accommodate their clothing needs, Bureau will become their best friend in Buffalo.
Bureau |830 Elmwood Avenue | Buffalo, New York 14222 | (716) 259-8141 | Facebook
Photos: Shawna Stanley