This coming Saturday, Wilkeson Pointe at the Outer Harbor will be the place to be. For the first time, a family friendly Fall Fest will be held, which will feature all sorts of children’s activities, live music, food and drink, and incredible views of the waterfront.
This past summer, a multi-functional beer garden opened at Wilkeson Pointe. This has allowed countless people to enjoy the Outer Harbor in more ways than ever – from biking and kayaking (nearby), to relaxing on the Adirondack chairs with beer in hand.
Now the beer garden will transition to an all out Fall Fest on Saturday, October 15, from 10am to 9pm. This is going to be an exciting day, filled with myriad sights and sounds, food and drink, all related to the wonderful fall season.
Fall fest features and activities include:
- Hay playground
- Kids craft area presented by Independent Health
- Live music – Vinnie DeRosa Trio
- Thistle Creek Alpacas petting zoo
- fall food and drinks – including corn roast, beef on weck, soup and chili, candy apples, kettle corn, craft beer, cider, and wine!
- Live Entertainment will include shows by Nick Presents Magic and Farmer Tom Walsh
Fall Fest | Wilkeson Pointe at the Outer Harbor | October 15, 2016 | 10am-9pm | Admission is $5 | Food and drink will be available for additional purchase | Facebook