A significant building in Allentown is for sale. 470 Franklin Street is located between Virginia and Allen. The four-storey (plus 2000 +/- sq. ft. penthouse) 28,800 sq. ft. building is set in a prime location, doors away from Allen Street and close to the Medical Campus. Not only is this building beautiful, it’s also in great shape. Over the last year, $1 million+ has been spent replacing and repairing brick and mortar and new roof. This would be a great residential conversion, and the first floor would be perfect for retail (sans the Darth Vader windows).
This block of Franklin Street has seen a ton of activity as of late. A number of retail/service oriented businesses have popped up. There is a high end piercing studio, a new tattoo studio, a popular salon, and a classy lingerie boutique. There are also a number of developments that have been completed, and others that are underway.
Other than boasting some of the most stunning historic houses in the city, here are some of the other draws that come to mind.
470 Franklin Street is for sale for $2 million
- Located two blocks from Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Approximately 6700 sq. ft. per floor plus 2000 sq. ft. Penthouse
- Owner will consider remaining on first two floors and continue to pay rent or vacate should Purchaser desire
- Owner’s office space renovated 15 years ago
- 3rd & 4th floor are vacant offices
- Over $1 million recently spent on building replacing and repairing brick and mortar and new roof
- Each floor separately metered for gas and electric
- Passenger & freight elevators
- Rear access from Virginia Place
- Zoned C-2 Commercial
- Usable basement with 10 ½ ft ceilings
- Suitable for residential conversion
Get connected: Hastings Cohn Real Estate | 716-886-3325 | www.hastingscohn.com