It’s time to break out the stilettos for one of the city’s funnest and worthiest causes. The Stiletto Run takes place this coming Friday, July 22 at Larkin Square. For years, this run has happily entertained participants and fans alike. We’ve seen broken heels, bloody knees, great legs, fashion faux pas, and everything in-between. More importantly, big money has been raised for the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.
- “Run” begins at Larkin Square in Buffalo NY at 7:00 pm sharp. Racers can begin meeting at 5:30 pm.
- “After” race party at Larkin Square from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- “Run” – Wear 3″ heels and compete for first, second, or third place prizes and trophies. Register at www.stilettorun.org.
- “Walk” – Wear your fun shoes and participate in the “run.” Register atwww.stilettorun.org.
- “Watch” – Race will end at Larkin Square – where you can enjoy a beverage while cheering on the runners! Show up and cheer on the runners…stay and enjoy the party.
- “Enjoy” – Delicious food and beverages, as well as perusing the booths set-up by local vendors.
Larkinville will be the perfect host for this unusual race/stroll/stagger/walk. Come on out and help battle ovarian cancer with guys and girls who are ready to do battle, wearing some of the most stylish shoes that were never meant to run in.
The Stiletto Run 2016
Friday, July 22, 2016 | 5:30 PM – 9 PM | Larkin Square | 745 Seneca Street | Buffalo, New York