On Saturday, August 6, a unique Distillers Night collaboration will get underway at the Hydraulic Hearth in Larkinville. From 6pm to midnight, six pop-up bars will be set up in the beer garden, each with a unique theme. Not only will each bar’s theme be unique, each will feature a mash up between a local distillery and bartenders from a number of the city’s notable craft cocktail establishments… all set to live music!
“Distillers Night is one of our favorite events, and we’re excited to step it up this time with a move outdoors and this Cocktail City theme,” said Hydraulic Hearth proprietor Harry Zemsky. “As more distilleries emerge in Larkinville and around Western New York, we hope this will grow into an annual event.”
The themes and mash-ups are as follows:
- New Orleans – Buffalo Distilling Co. & Mes Que
- Big City – Lockhouse Distillery & Lloyd Taco Factory
- Tiki – Black Squirrel Distillery & Billy Club
- Modern/Futuristic – Niagara Craft Spirits & Buffalo Proper
- 1990’s – Niagara Distilling Co. & Vera Pizzeria
- European – Tommyrotter Distillery & Hydraulic Hearth
Cocktail City – Part of the Distillers Night series
Saturday, August 6th, 6pm-midnight
Hydraulic Hearth, 716 Swan St, Larkinville
With music by the Frontstreet Men from 8-11pm. The event is part of the 2016 Buffalo Infringement Festival.