After taking a short hiatus, the Stiletto Run is back. And this time it’s taking place in Larkinville. All of the thrills, and this spills will be back once again, as runners take to the street donning their most stylish heals.
Once again Larkinville has attracted an unusual event from another area of the city. Back in the day, the runners started at Bidwell Parkway, before proceeding down Elmwood. Then the event was held at Canalside. Now the 0.5K run is being positioned to utilize the functionality of Larkin Square. The all inclusive event is not just fun to watch, it’s also an effective way to help raise awareness about ovarian cancer while supporting the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.
Participants and supporters in the run/walk have a number of options to choose from, including:
- “Run” begins at Larkin Square in Buffalo NY at 7:00 pm sharp. Racers can begin meeting at 5:30 pm
- “After” race party at Larkin Square from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- “Run” – Wear 3″ heels and compete for first, second, or third place prizes and trophies
- “Walk” – Wear your fun shoes and participate in the “run”
- “Watch” – Race will end at Larkin Square – where you can enjoy a beverage while cheering on the runners! Show up and cheer on the runners…stay and enjoy the party
- “Enjoy” – Delicious food and beverages, as well as perusing the booths set-up by local vendors
Save the date: The Stiletto Run
Larkin Square | 745 Seneca Street | Buffalo, New York