In 2016, the Buffalo Brewers Festival (BBF) is scheduled to be held at the Outer Harbor. This is the third annual festival, which brings together some of the top craft brewers from the region, and NY State. Last year the event was held at Canalside. This year over 40 NYS breweries will convene at the Outer Harbor – 225 Fuhrmann Boulevard. The exact site is Wilkeson Pointe, the home of the incredible wind sculptures. There are also volleyball courts, a passive beach for canoeing and kayaking, an awesome kids’ playground, and myriad other delights.
The following breweries will be present:
- 12 Gates Brewing Company (West Coast IPA and Water Mills Pilsner)
- 42 North Brewing Company
- Big Ditch Brewing Company
- Community Beer Works
- Ellicottville Brewing Company
- Five & 20 Brewing & Distilling
- Flying Bison Brewing Company
- Four Mile Brewing Company (Allegheny IPA and a one off)
- Gordon Biersh
- Hamburg Brewing Company
- New York Beer Project
- Old First Ward Brewery
- Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
- Pan American Grill & Brewery
- Resurgence Brewing Co (Cucumber Saison; special release IPA)
- Rusty Nickel Brewing Co.
- Southern Tier
- Woodcock Brothers
- Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company
- Mill Street
- Blackbird Cider Works
- Nine Pin Ciderworks
- Ithaca Beer Company
- Ommegang Brewery
- Abandon Brewery
- 3 Heads Brewing
The festival will also feature a number of food purveyors, including Gourm-Asian and Pizza Plant.
T-Meadow Farm will be hosting a pig roast on that day.
According to the Buffalo Brewers Festival team, their mission/philosophy is based upon sustainability and localism.
People interested in purchasing tickets for the BBF can do so by clicking here.
Outer Harbor Buffalo | Wilkeson Pointe | 225 Fuhrmann Blvd | Buffalo, New York 14203
Doors Early Admission 2:45pm — GA 3:45PM | Beer Festival 3-7pm
Brought to Buffalo by the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association