CBRE|Buffalo is extending an open house invitation, on the behalf of Tony Kissling, for brokers and prospective commercial tenants to tour 298 Main Street.
Kissling initially purchased 298 Main Street in 2011 for $2.6 million, banking on office tenants. As the market has changed, so has the plan. Originally, the developer intended to invest $2 million into renovating the circa-1917 building for updated office spaces. Shortly after Damon & Morey moved to the Avant, it became clear that it was going to be tough to go the office route, which is when residential began to look more attractive.
On Tuesday, March 15, from 8:30am to 10:30am, interested parties will get a chance to see the renovated lobby, tour some of the upper floor apartments, and learn about the green features that are now in place. The property is located in close proximity to all of the new action along Main Street in Downtown Buffalo, and within walking distance of Canalside.
Renovation highlights and prospective features include:
- High-end lobby with marble finishes
- All new mechanical systems, elevators, etc
- 16-hour security and valet services
- Working towards LEED certification
- Multiple office configurations, up to 50,000 SF on floors 2-6
- 26 high-end apartments on floors 7-11
- Restaurant/retail opportunities on first floor
Brokers and prospective commercial tenants are asked to RSVP here.