Being played out in Buffalo for the second time, Silo City Tapped presents seven hours of music, beer, wine and historic explorations. Silo City’s outdoor covered stage, surrounded by the glorious grouping of grain silos and elevators, is the perfect setting for just such an event. Guests to Silo City Tapped will be treated to a variety of sounds that includes Americana, jazz, rock and country.
Following is all that you need to know about the event:
• Alison Pipitone Band gives us their award-winning brand of original rock
• Den of Lions showcases the riveting vocals of Keith Shuskie
• Redheaded Stepchild is reuniting to the offer up their bluesy take on Americana music
• George Scott Big Band is a 10-piece hot and swingin’ jazz band
• 2 Left Boots is a top-notch modern country band in touch with their classic country roots.
Ten taps including choices from Hamburg Brewing Company, Magic Hat, Miller Lite, Molson, McKenzies Hard Cider; wine from Ten Thousand Vines (one white and one red).
The Food: Lloyd Taco Trucks, Mattie’s, Cheesy Chick, Frank’s Gourmet Dogs, Village Kettlekorn, Pine Hill Fresh Foods.
• Silo City is located at 100 Silo City Row, Buffalo
• FREE parking (on site for the first 500 cars)
• Plenty of free street parking along Ohio Street
• Bikes are welcome / You are welcome to bring your own chair
• Please, no bottles, cans, or coolers
• No dogs please
Free tours: The Elevators: Silo City is comprised of the Perot Elevator/American Malting Elevator/Genesee Brewing Elevator; the American/Rusell-Miller/Peavey Elevator; and the Marine “A” Elevator). Free tours by Explore Buffalo on the half-hours from 4pm-8pm
- Bring home a unique, handmade Buffalo-themed keepsake from Buffalo Adore, the 2014 winner of “Best Gift Shop” in Buffalo (Artvoice)
- Buy a Queen City classic tee from Retro Buffalo
- Free POUND workout demos and Kangoo jump (rebound shoes) demos with Garage Fitness Studio.
Silo City Tapped [Again] is $5 at “the door” | 100 Silo City Row | Saturday, September 19, 2015 | 4-11pm |