The 16th annual Festival of The Arts is upon us. On Saturday, join thousands of other art seekers as they convene upon Buffalo’s busiest commercial street. The grassroots festival has grown significantly over the years, while maintaining its bohemian feel. Along with arts, there is plenty of live music, dance performances, healthy food options and kids activities. Look for artists and performers on every street corner, filling in the spaces between the rows of the artisan tents.
The festival is a colorful splash of life that has become a fixture in this city.
- featuring 170 amazing artists
- Four stages with music, dance, puppetry, etc.
- Kidsfest with experiential hands on activities
- The Café with foods from around the world
- 50 environmental and cultural groups
- Special sidewalk sales and events by Elmwood merchants
- Environmentally friendly with a solar powered stage and composting