The Martin Group (TMG) has settled into its new offices at 477 Main Street. The marketing and communications firm transformed a decrepit building that once housed a Wendy’s restaurant into a modern workspace fitting for such a creative company. The building dates to 1929 and was built by Hengerer’s Department Store.
A 1,500 sq.ft second floor addition was added to the building along with a new façade and balcony overlooking Main Street. The revamp was designed by Carmina Wood Morris.
A two-story light well/atrium allows sunlight to penetrate the interior and rear of the space. Lamparelli Construction was the contractor.
Though the company purchased the building in January 2008 with intentions to renovate it as its new offices. The plan was put on the back-burner for a while as the company moved into New Era’s headquarters on Delaware Avenue for a bit, and later, Carmina Wood Morris’ building at 487 Main Street.
The company moved into its new building last summer.
Get Connected: The Martin Group, 716.853.2757