Still looking for something to do on New Year’s Eve? There are a limited number of tickets remaining for the third annual Ice Ball at Statler City.
Revelers will have access to nine different venues in the Statler that will feature live entertainment in four rooms, a three and a half hour long buffet, ten bars with five hours of premium open bar at 8 pm, a champagne toast, free coat check, party favors, and late-night food served after 12:30 am. The event is limited to 1,500 guests with seating for everyone. Each table will have their own server.
• The Golden Ballroom and Golden Balcony: Junction West
• The Terrace Room with Jeremy Hoyle and The Strictly Hip on-stage
• DJ VixXxen in the Lobby Bar
• Steve Balesteri in the Georgian Ballroom
• Nick Battistella, Sinatra and More on the Mezzanine
Rendezvous The Niteclub will be having a separate New Year’s Eve celebration. General Admission tickets start at $109 per person depending on room selected. Free parking provided for ticket holders at the Turner Ramp next to City Hall. Tickets may be purchased through the Statler City website.
Additional Ice Ball information here.