For the second year in a row the Buffalo Irish Festival will be held at Canalside. In its 32nd year, the festival recently relocated to the waterfront in order to take advantage of the growing amenities that the Inner Harbor site offers. From August 23-25, Canalside will come alive with music performances on three stages, and if you think that’s enough to bring out the Irish in all of us, the live music is just the beginning:
The festival will also include:
• A kick-off parade featuring flags from the 32 counties in Ireland around Niagara Square.
• Traditional Irish music, folk music, step and set-dancing
• An original historic theater production from O’Connell & Company
• Genealogy experts
• Exclusively Irish goods and crafts from nearly 30 individual vendors
• Irish authors and book signings
• Traditional Irish foods and beverages
Friday, August 23 — 5pm-11pm
Saturday, August 24 — Noon-11pm
Sunday, August 25 — Noon-9pmAdmission: $10 adults, $8 children 4-12 and seniors (children under 4 are free). Admission prices are subject to change…
Presale tickets available at the Shannon Pub, Buffalo Brew Pub, Darcy McGee’s and Tara Gift Shoppe, as well as all Wegman’s stores.