- Christa Seychew – Food editor at Buffalo Spree, Producer of Nickel City Chef series, and overall expert on local Buffalo food scene.
- Donnie Burtless – Creator of BuffaloEats, one of the area’s premier restaurant review websites.
- Beth Manos Brickey – Creator of Tasty-Yummies, a popular blog featuring mouth-watering recipes and beautiful food photography.
- Deborah Clark – Owner of Delish Cooking School and Pastry shop, and advocate for social media use.
Anyone with an interest in the local food scene or learning more about using online media is encouraged to attend the event. People are invited to submit their questions ahead of time via the event page on Facebook, or on Twitter using the hashtag #BUFfoodies.
Also on hand to feed the hungry attendees will be food trucks The Whole Hog and Roaming Buffalo. Yelp! is sponsoring the event, and will be providing some goodies for all attendees.
- Weds Feb 22. 6pm – 8:30pm
- Food trucks will start serving at 6, panel begins at 6:30.
- Artisan Kitchens and Baths
- Tickets: Free for paid SMC members, only $8 for non-members.
- Tickets available online at http://buffalofoodies.eventbrite.com/