Share, , , Google Plus, Reddit, Pinterest, StumbleUpon

Print

Posted in:

Big Deal: Ellicott Development Grabs Two on Franklin, Future Use Unknown

Ellicott Development Group has purchased a pair of Franklin Street buildings.  Ellicott’s Huron Group Inc. acquired buildings at 172 and 176 Franklin on October 24 from DCF LLC/D&M Properties LLC for $365,000.  The properties are north of Ellicott Development’s Crosby Building at Franklin and W. Huron streets.  They contain 8,970 sq.ft of space and a small amount of parking accessed from Bean Alley to the rear. 

William Paladino, Ellicott Development president and CEO told Buffalo Business First that there are no set plans for the buildings saying, “It could be any number of scenarios.”

IMG_1283.JPGCarl Paladino, Chairman of Ellicott Development, guest spoke at a The Center for the Study of Art, Architecture, History & Nature’s noontime lecture last December and said his company was considering conversion of the eight-story Crosby Building (below) into something other than office space:

“We took the Crosby Building and we’re in the process now of turning its use, changing its use, to something other than office because the office market is flat out.”

IMG_1282.JPGEllicott Development does not own the green building at 174 Franklin Street.  That two-story property is owned by Robert Sanders.  Huron Group Inc. filed a contact and Lis Pendens with the Erie County Clerk Recorder naming Sanders this week, which can only be seen as the first step in Ellicott acquiring that property as well.

lispenden.JPG

Share, , , Google Plus, Reddit, Pinterest, StumbleUpon

Written by WCPerspective

WCPerspective

Buffalo and development junkie currently exiled in California.

1876 posts