The Calumet Building's new windows are in and the 1906 landmark for the first time in several decades will soon have an upstairs tenant, the law firm of Kenney, Shelton, Liptak, & Nowak. The firm partnered with Frank Parisi and Angelo Natale to purchase and renovate the 24,000 sq.ft. building that was designed by Esenwein & Johnson.
Kenney, Shelton, Liptak, & Nowak will be moving its offices to the building's second and third floors in early June. Restaurant uses will remain on the ground floor.