2. Skivvie snow angels happen once in a lifetime... brrrrrrr!
3. It's possible to dance when wearing snowshoes
4. Quidditch is a tackle sport
5. Running with a bike in the snow is just as fast as biking in the snow
6. Sled pulls are better after a few beers
7. Trophies make an event even more memorable
8. Snow underneath a dog's feet in winter is much better than hot asphalt under a dog's feet in summer
9. Snow golfers need spotters to locate their golf balls
10. Musicians can play instruments with fingerless gloves
11. Igloos can be sexy
12. Snow tennis is a diving sport
13. Kickballs must be inflated with warm air
14. Propane tanks have no gauges
15. Snow sculpture forms must sit for two days in order to 'cure'
16. A person who runs in a running race without registering is called a 'bandit'
17. Touch football players don't like getting up early, unlike runners
18. Guiding a horse-drawn sleigh is a real art
19. Small children are immune to cold weather
20. Skivvie snowball fighting is an ageless pastime
Slide show music by Megan Callahan: Song for you